Going In Circles
Some people are always going in circles. They do a lot of work, but they never get anywhere. Why? Because they don't know where they're going.
Imagine sitting in an airplane and hearing the pilot's voice, "Hello, this is Captain Lost. Our goal is to arrive somewhere. I don't know where I'm going, but I hope to arrive there anyway." That is your cue to get off the plane.
A pilot has a map that tells him where to go. You have a map that tells you where to go and where God wants you to be. It's called the Bible. The Bible contains thousands of promises to us: from healing, to prosperity, to guidance, to victory, to happiness in every realm of life. It is in these promises that you will find your glorious future. Unfortunately many people do not avail themselves to these glorious promises; therefore, they don't have a glorious future.
This article is from Tom Brown Ministries: tbm.org
Imagine sitting in an airplane and hearing the pilot's voice, "Hello, this is Captain Lost. Our goal is to arrive somewhere. I don't know where I'm going, but I hope to arrive there anyway." That is your cue to get off the plane.
A pilot has a map that tells him where to go. You have a map that tells you where to go and where God wants you to be. It's called the Bible. The Bible contains thousands of promises to us: from healing, to prosperity, to guidance, to victory, to happiness in every realm of life. It is in these promises that you will find your glorious future. Unfortunately many people do not avail themselves to these glorious promises; therefore, they don't have a glorious future.
This article is from Tom Brown Ministries: tbm.org


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home