Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THE RESPONSIBILITY IS OURS

It is time that we quit passing the buck and blaming God for things He had no part in. If I were to die today, it would not be God's fault. I don't want anybody going around saying God took him. I have a long life to live if I am willing and obedient to the Lord. If I do the things that I know that I need to do I will live many more years and I am 62 now. A young 62 I will admit, but never the less 62.
If we would take time to seek God and listen to His anointed teachers we would find that this place has been turned over to us, the body of Christ. Study your word. See what it says. We do not do enough to win the battles we face. We leave it up to God and He is not going to do it. He has already intervened into your affairs as far as He is going to go. He gave us His armor, He gave us His weapons, He gave us His name and He filled us with Himself and He told us to cast out devils and to lay hands on the sick and they would recover. That if we would be obedient and walk by faith nothing would be impossible for us. Now He wouldn't have said that if He didn't intend for us to do the impossible. We are His body. You need to get that. We are attached to the head.
The head still thinks the way He always thought. He still wants to destroy the works of the devil. The body is in rebellion against the head.
He tells us that having done all to stand, stand. Then He tells us how to stand. You can't stand just any old way and win this thing. Read Eph. 6 and II Cor. 10:3-6. God has done His part, let us do our part. God bless. Remember this, He does exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, According to the power that works in us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home